Date(s) - 08/10/2015 - 09/21/2015
Are you ready to make A DIFFERENCE IN WOMEN’S LIVES? I’m thrilled to offer you the first opportunity to see the details of the Sedona Women’s Institute’s new Facilitator Training program.
There will only be 15 spaces in each training program so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate too long in making a decision to register! I will be one of the Trainer for this new program. If you’ve always wanted to do what I do, running women’s retreats, or if you have other great ideas to facilitate the personal and spiritual growth of others, please join us!
Read through the following information for many more details) and then contact Karen Ely (email@example.com or 928-254-1897) if you have questions or would like to register. I’m excited and I hope you will be too!
SEDONA WOMEN’S INSTITUTE
Would you like to make a fundamental
difference in women’s lives?
Are you looking for fulfilling,
Would you like to enhance your work
with professional facilitation skills?
And would you like to learn a whole lot more
about yourself in the process?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you are the perfect candidate for the Sedona Women’s Institute Facilitator Training.
If you are looking for a life that’s passionate, meaningful and rewarding and you have a sincere interest in supporting and guiding women’s personal growth, then our training is designed for you.
If you are searching for skills to work more effectively with clients, patients, the general public or for your own personal growth, then this training is designed for you.
There are many people who call themselves facilitators but there are few who have taken the time to learn and embody the skills that would make them a professional facilitator.
In order to be an effective facilitator it is necessary to:
- Walk the talk. In other words, if you are going to facilitate a process for others, it is critical that you are doing the work yourself.
- Be serious about your own personal growth and be clear and honest with yourself about where you are in need of further work. And then begin doing it.
- Have a sincere interest in learning how to inspire, support and give guidance to women who are looking for lives of deeper meaning.
- Gain the tools, techniques and confidence needed to work with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Have a clear understanding of how to create and deliver a program that supports, guides and gives tools to women searching for a life of deeper meaning.
and enhance all of these skills and more!
Throughout the program, you will be mentored by Karen Ely, founder of the Sedona Women’s Institute, and other professional facilitators (see all details by clicking here).
You will learn and build confidence in your presentation skills. You will be given the tools and mentoring needed to create and facilitate your own women’s program. You will gain understanding of the components needed to build a successful business. You will enhance your personal journey. AND you will have the fulfillment of knowing that you can effectively assist other women on their journey.
JOIN US in making a difference in women’s lives (and your own)! For more info or to register please click here
or call Karen at 928-254-1897