Date(s) - 04/24/2014 - 04/27/2014
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Come to where mountain and desert meet…. Where time is suspended to make room for ceremony…. Where you enter the magical land of the mystical Red Rocks to reconnect with spirit. Come home by finding your place in nature as you clear the path of blockages so you can align with YOUR soul’s purpose.
Is your soul ready for a recharge? Between work, kids, family, friends, and all the other demands life throws at you, when do you reserve the time to revitalize yourself?
Spring is the perfect time to renew your inner strength and beauty. Learn to let go, forgive and fall in love with the magnificent person that you are.
Join us in a 4-day healing retreat filled with the celebration of living in the sacred circle of life. We will learn to connect with the energy of our bodies, discover the power and magic of forgiveness, and cleanse the emotions.
If you are ready to navigate through fears, uncertainty and stress, Liana and Lori can help guide you through to the other side where transformation resides. Together we will recharge, recenter and explore deep personal reflection that will inspire a profound connection to your higher truth.
Life is a journey. Every day is a new voyage with our Dreams, Heart and Spirit as our sails. What happens when we go through life on auto-pilot? We forget our inner voice, our inner compass. Self-doubt creeps in. We leave our hopes and dreams behind us, beached on a rocky shore…. No more!
We invite you to take part in a reflective, experiential, spiritual retreat in the mystical and powerful area of Sedona, a magical Red Rock retreat. Rediscover your authentic voice, recognize the power that lies inside you, envision and step into your life the way it could be. We will use expressive dance and movement techniques, drumming and chanting, Meditating, Journaling, shamanic sandpaintings, inner seeing, and shamanic walkabout, guided imagery, dreamwork, story telling, fire ceremonies and integration of the experiences gained so you can embody them when you get back home.
Discovering Our Feminine Compass
- Experience a personal transformation and a renewal of body, mind and spirit! During the 4-day gathering, you will:
- relax and recharge in beautiful accommodations
- restore your sense of purpose
- discover a newfound clarity as you dust off old visions and honor your wildest imaginings so you can recapture your dreams
- begin to let go of the things that hold you back from being who you are meant to be
- connect with an intimate circle of like-hearted women (limited to 12 participants), and have the opportunity to cultivate lasting friendships and support
- dip your toes into a few artsy explorations that will stretch your definition of what it means to live creatively (although no artsy experience is necessary!)
- be treated to scrumptious wholesome meals lovingly prepared from local and organic ingredients
- enjoy some empty time for solitude, dreamy naps, hikes, jacuzzi dips, and staring into space
- walk away with insights, integrative tools, and a few surprise goodies that will inspire you to keep moving forward on purpose, with a rekindled sense of trust in yourself and in your journey
- delight in your visions and build your dreams
Cost: $795 includes retreat fees, shared lodging, all meals, ceremonies and all materials. Sign up by Feb 28, 2014 and save 15%! Early registration is just $675 until Feb 28, 2014.
A deposit of $150 holds your space!
Early Registration $675
Regular Full Pay $795
Four Pay $200 ($800)
Sedona residents contact Lori Rubenstein for reduced rates.
Our weekend intensive includes:
• Workshop tuition
• 3 nights accommodation in a beautiful retreat property with jacuzzi
• 3 delicious breakfasts
• 2 nutritious lunches
• 3 abundant dinners
• snacks, fruit, yogurt, and refreshments throughout the weekend
To Register and Send in your $150 deposit:
About your facilitators:
Lori S. Rubenstein, JD, CPC is a Forgiveness Teacher, Divorce Coach, Mediator, Author, Regression Therapist and Inspirational Speaker who carries the torch of practicality as well as the spiritual aspects of forgiveness, acceptance and compassion in all her work. Lori’s unique perspective on painful life experiences is enlightening and refreshing. She helps people see that what they call “tragedy” can in fact, be their soul’s greatest gift.
Rev. Dr. Liana Carbón is a Minister of Shamanic Spirituality who specializes in Shamanic & Energy Healing. Liana has been initiated by Rites of Passages into several lineages including the Q’ero Shamans of Peru and Tibetan Bön Buddhism, and is a Certified Wilderness Vision Quest Guide and Rites of Passage facilitator.
Category(ies) No Categories