Date(s) - 03/06/2014
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We all know people who are walking through life as though they are unconscious. It’s easy to “see” that in others. But have you ever wondered where you also are unconscious?
We will talk about what it takes to be living a conscious life and doing the work you are meant to do. There is no reason to “waste another life” when we make the conscious choice to do our soul’s work.
Forgiveness is more than a spiritual concept; it’s a way of life. It is the closest we can get to God and to our own divinity. What kind of commitment would it take for you to step up and start to build your own forgiveness muscles?
Lori Rubenstein, JD, CPC is a Forgiveness Teacher who walks her talk. She will help you embrace a new way of living, but she warns, forgiveness is not for the weak, it is for the spiritually courageous. In this program you will:
1. Discover what it means to consciously live a conscious life.
2. Learn why forgiveness can move you more into alignment with your own life purpose.
3. Embrace as a spiritual and mental discipline the idea of building your forgiveness muscles.
4. Develop a regular forgiveness practice by learning how to use the simple 4-Step Living with Forgiveness Process.
5. Awaken to the true nature of your purpose here on earth by choosing perspectives consistent with being an observer of your life.
This FREE Series is offered by Unbounded Potential…Go Beyond! Click Here for your free access